Inn of Many Faces
Historic Inn of Many Faces
The Inn of many Faces is a stunning Victorian era Queen Anne revival mansion, built in the late 19th century, near downtown Denison, Texas. The Bed and Breakfast offers four beautiful rooms, each with an en suite bathroom. the rooms have a good view of the property’s one plus acre grounds and gazebo. The Inn is tastefully decorated with period pieces.
In addition to a Bed and Breakfast, the inn is large enough for a small indoor wedding of 30 guest or an outdoor wedding of about 200. Other event opportunities are available such as afternoon teas, bridal showers and baby showers.
- Quality Bedding, Towel Warmers in the private luxury baths
- Logo Plush Robes for relaxing after your bath or shower
- Iron and ironing board
- Fresh flowers in all suites and through the Inn
- Professional Massage Therapist to come to your room/suite in evening (appointment made in advance. Extra charge)
- Jacuzzi tubs with aromatherapy
- Walking distance to restaurants, art galleries, antique shops….
- Flat screen TV with Dish Satellite, Blue Ray, Clock Radio with iPod docking station…free large assortment of movies in our library
- Rooms, TV remotes, light switches, etc. sanitized after each guest.
- Soft fluffy rugs in our bathrooms changed between each guest tile floors
- Bedding and towels washed with hypoallergenic products
- Concierge Service – Mail Service – Computer – Fax/Scan/Copy (fees applicable)
- Laundry Service (fees applicable)
- Recommend and book fishing and hunting tours for you in North Texas and Oklahoma
- Recommend and book fine or casual dining for you in locally owned restaurants
- Accommodate to most all food allergies and medical conditions
Directions to listing
Send Message to listing owner
Inn of Many Faces