- This event has passed.
Grayson College Make Your First Video Game Summer Camp
06/26/2017 @ 9:00 AM - 06/29/2017 @ 12:00 PM$120.00
If you love playing video games, this is the camp for you! Make your first video game in this one-of-a-kind class that shows you the keys to designing your first 2-D game. Conceptualization, play experience, challenge levels, graphics, sounds, and simple coding are just some of the concepts that we’ll explore. No prior experience necessary, just a desire to have fun. Student-created games will be available on a password protected Black Rocket website to share with friends and family. Games are only compatible on PC computers. Students will work in teams for most of the program
- Monday, June 26, 2017 – Thursday, June 29, 2017
- Ages 8-12 years, 9:00am – 12:00pm; OR
- Ages 12 – 14 years, 1:00pm – 4:00pm
- Center for Workplace Learning (CWL) Building
THE FINE PRINT
- Registration is on a first come, first served basis. Camp seating is limited.
- Child Drop-off and Pick-Up- Children must be delivered to and picked up from the classroom or teaching facility by their parent or guardian.
- Disability Services- Any student, who because of a disability condition, may require special arrangements in order to meet course requirements should contact Grayson College, Center for Workplace Learning 903.463.8765.
- Class cancellation- Grayson College reserves the right to cancel class or classes when necessary.
- Course payment- Payment for camps are due at the time of enrollment. Payment must be received before a place can be reserved in class.
- Refunds- The Grayson College, Summer Youth and College for Kids program refund policy is as follows:
- Students must initiate all refund requests and transfers from one camp to another.
- Students must withdraw prior to the first day of camp to receive a 100% refund.
- No refunds will be given on or after the first day of camp.
- Refunds are processed within 14 business days and will be mailed.
- If a camp is cancelled, the student automatically receives a 100% refund.