Lake Texoma Flood Update | Current lake conditions
What’s Open and What’s Not on Lake Texoma
Lake Texoma made history three times in 2015, first with record droughts then twice flood waters rushed over the spillway. Here we are in January 2019 and the lake level is above normal. Keep up with the latest updates from the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Lake Texoma water levels, road conditions and local marina notices on this page.
Visit our Facebook page for more photos and periodic updates throughout the day
Current Lake Level
- Pool elevation is 621.7 feet on Sunday 13Jan19 Time: 1600 hours.
- Reservoir release is 26295 cubic feet per second on Sunday 13Jan19 Time: 1600 hours.
- 5.23 ft ABOVE normal
- Flood control pool is 17.59% full.
Current Gate Settings:
- New Gate Settings:
- Conduit Gate 1 = 10.5 ft
- Conduit Gate 2 = 10.5 ft
- Conduit Gate 3 = 10.5 ft
- Conduit Gate 4 = 10.5 ft
- Current lake level: http://www.swt-wc.usace.army.mil/DENI.lakepage.html
- Corps of Engineers campground availability at Recreation.gov.
- Corps of Engineers Press Releases can be found at http://www.swt.usace.army.mil/Locations/TulsaDistrictLakes/Oklahoma/LakeTexoma/ProjectNewsandNotices.aspx
- Current conditions for the Red River basin may be found at: http://www.srh.noaa.gov/abrfc/
- Oklahoma Road Conditions Map http://www.okroads.org/
- Drive Texas Conditions Map http://drivetexas.org/
- Fishing Reports – the guides tell me the fishing is pretty fantastic right now! Launching your boat maybe a little tricky but the stripers are biting big time!
- Boat Ramps
News and Announcements
If you are near the dam and hear the siren sound, you should prepare for a rapid change in water levels, because the siren signals that the amount of water being released is going to rapidly change. Boaters are also cautioned not to cross the buoy line at the intake structure as doing so puts you and the passengers in your boat in danger.
January 4, 2019
Storm event status update for Lake Texoma as of 0800 hours on January 4, 2019: The latest pool elevation prediction indicates that we will rise to elevation 622.73 by January 7th.
Eisenhower Yacht Club Update 1-5-2019
At a level of 622.5 the water covers the road in front of shop and access to boathouses 6-11 will be lost. This is the only prediction we have so far and we will continue to update as we receive them.
12-31-2018 Eisenhower State Park update:
Due to high lake levels, the swim beach, both boat ramps and both fishing piers are now closed. Due to wastewater system maintenance, the Bois D’Arc Ridge camping area is unavailable for advanced reservations. Contact the park or check back for the latest information.
OHV trails remain closed until the trails have had a chance to dry out.
As soon as we can re-open these facilities we will let you know. Have a happy New Year!
November 24, 2018
For the most part, the storm event of October 2018 is over and most Lake Texoma Facilities are operational. 2018 Flood Update