Texoma Event Calendar
Events, activities, entertainment, and family friendly things to do in the communities surrounding Lake Texoma. Find community events, festivals, live entertainment, plays, concerts, seminars, and workshops.
Earth Day Beach Clean Up
04/22/2023 @ 9:00 AM - 2:00 PMFree
Earth Day Beach Clean Up at Eisenhower State Park on Lake Texoma
Join us on this spring cleaning, kayaking expedition to celebrate Earth Day!
Eisenhower’s beaches need your help!
We will paddle down the park’s shoreline and make some stops to get out, explore, and pick up litter.
Our round trip time on the water will be around 3-3.5 hours, please pack a lunch and bring plenty of water!
Email Ranger Lindsay for questions!
Things to note:
- Registration is required. Your spot is not reserved until you receive a confirmation email.
- Prior kayaking experience is recommended.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian in a tandem kayak – must rent through Eisenhower Yacht Club Marina or bring your own
- Single kayaks are available through registration – limited supply
- Please still register if you plan on bringing your own kayak or paddleboard
- Lifejackets are required to be worn throughout the duration of the event – lifejackets will be provided with kayak registration, if you need to borrow one please email us
- Event is free with the purchase of a park day pass, $5 for ages 13+
- This program is weather dependent, inclement weather will result in the cancellation of the event
- Eisenhower Yacht Club Rental Prices:
Canoe, Kayak, & Paddleboard Rental Rates Hours Single Person Tandem Hobie Drive Paddle Board 1 $25 $30 $5 $25 2 $30 $40 $5 $30 4 $40 $50 $10 $40 8 $65 $80 $15 $65 $100.00 Deposit on Canoe, Kayak, & Paddleboard Rentals