St Patrick Parrish

St Patrick Catholic Church Denison Texas
St Patrick Parrish
314 N Rusk Ave
Denison
Texas
75020
(903) 463-3275

St. Patrick’s parish was founded in 1872 by the Roman Catholic Bishop of Galveston, Claude Dubuis. The first church building at this site, designed by noted architect Nicholas J. Clayton, was completed in 1898. Destroyed by fire in 1911, the structure was rebuilt, incorporating much of Clayton’s original design into the new facade. Completed in 1914, the Gothic revival building features fine patterned brickwork and lancet arches. Recorded Texas Historical Landmark – 1983.

St Pat’s is often on the Denison Home Tour and is open to the public.

Directions to listing

Send Message to listing owner

St Patrick Parrish