- This event has passed.
AARP Foundation Free Tax Help Denison Library
03/05/2019 @ 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
An event every week that begins at 10:00am on Tuesday, repeating until 04/09/2019
AARP Foundation Tax-Aide
We offer free tax preparation help to anyone of any age – especially if you are 50 or older or can’t afford paid tax preparation. We understand that retirement or other life changes may mean your taxes are a little more complicated now. With the help of our team of IRS-certified volunteers we make it easy for you.
• We provide free, in-person assistance right in your neighborhood.
• Our volunteers are trained and IRS certified every year.
• We work hard to make sure you get every tax credit and deduction you’ve earned.
• There’s no fee and no sales pitch for other services. AARP membership is not required.
• The program is open to taxpayers of all ages and backgrounds.
At the Denison Public Library
300 W Gandy Denison, Texas
From 10:00AM until 4:00PM
Starting Tuesday February 5, 2019
Through Tuesday April 9, 2019