Buncombe Creek Campground on Lake Texoma
Buncombe Creek Campground on Lake Texoma is close to Kingston, Oklahoma on the northern side of Lake Texoma. Post and blackjack oaks forest the rolling hills of the region. A mix of waterfront campsites, electric and water hookups make Buncombe Creek Campground at Lake Texoma a popular destination. Each of the 54 primarily shaded campsites comes with a picnic table and charcoal grill. Other amenities include a comfort station with showers and flush toilets, vault toilets, two boat ramps, a dock and a dump station. Buncombe Creek Campground is operated by the Army Corps of Engineers.
Know Before You Go
- Self Service campground – entrance gates are open from 6 am – 10 pm
- All Sites Reserve only
- Each camper must go online, call, or scan the QR code (PROVIDED ON SITE POST) with their smartphone to reserve their site
- Vault/Self Service at Park entrance
- Water hookups are shut off Oct 1 – Mar 31
- Don’t Move Firewood: Protect your forests from tree-killing pests by buying your firewood locally and burning it on-site. Visit Dontmovefirewood.org for further information
- Buncombe Creek Campgraound closed dureing the off season – Oct 1 – Mar 31st.
- Park will be fully open April 1st