Welcome to Lake Texoma State Park Equestrian Area!!
The gates are now open!
Know before you go:
Day use only!!!
Gate open: 7:30 AM to 8:30PM (Summer)
Winter 8:30AM to 5:00 PM
• Barefoot friendly
• Easy/ intermediate trails
• ‘Coggins’ required
• Dogs need to be on leash (10ft max) and are not allowed on the trails
• Waypoints letters/numbers (Maps available on site)
• Place manure in dumpsters
• Pack in – pack out
• Safety first. Use caution as terrain changes with use
• In case of emergency, dial 911
Bobcat track, easy trail, approx. 3.9 mi
Whitetail Pass, easy trail with intermediate water crossing, approx. 1.25mi
Eagle Nest, intermediate trail, approx. 2.25mi
Cougar Cut, intermediate trail, approx. 1.5 mi