Lakeside Campground on Lake Texoma
A very popular camping area, Lakeside Campsite is located on the east side of Lake Texoma in the Oklahoma Cross Timber Trail Region of Oklahoma. Surrounded by Post and blackjack oaks which forest the rolling hills, the shoreline is within 150 feet. A large day-use group picnic shelter is available with hookups.
Camping and Lodging | 50 Electric hook-ups | Water hook-ups | Pets Allowed (Domestic} | Driveway Entrance (Back-in) | boat ramp | drinking water | dump station | fish cleaning stations | flush toilets | Equestrian Trails | Showers
From Durant, Oklahoma, travel 10 miles west on HWY 70 to Streetman Road. Turn south on Streetman Road and follow it 4 miles to the park entrance. Physical address: 3991 Streetman Road, Mead, OK 73449
Need to Know
- Self Service campground – entrance gates are open from 6 am – 10 pm
- All Sites Reserve only
- Each camper must go online, call, or scan the QR code (PROVIDED ON SITE POST) with their smartphone to reserve their site
- Water available at entrance site. During winter months, one frost-free hydrant is available within the campground to fill water tanks; individual water hookups are shut off annually after the end of November.
- Don’t Move Firewood: Protect your forest from tree-killing pest by buying your firewood locally and burning it on-site.
- Some sites in Lakeside will be closed during the off season, Sites B1-B23 Open All Winter, west boat ramp open. For boat launch pay at fee vault at the ramp.
- Park will be fully open starting April 1st.
- Help-desk (580) 920-0176