Platter Flats Campground on Lake Texoma
Platter Flats Campgrounds are located on the eastern side of Lake Texoma in the Cross Timbers Region of Oklahoma. Best known for its Equestrian trails, Platter Flats has RV hookups, designated campsites, sanitary dump, restrooms, group shelter, showers, boat ramp, and dock.
Platter Flats offers 26 family campsites with electrical/water hookups, 37 equestrian sites with hookups and 20 equestrian sites without hookups, and horseback riding trails. A day-use group picnic shelter with electricity is available. Other amenities include flush and vault toilets, showers and drinking water
GPS 33.92167, -96.54472
From Colbert, Oklahoma, travel 5 miles north on US 75, turn west 5 miles to Platter Flats, OK, then follow signs to the campground. Physical address: 867 Trail Ride Road, Platter, OK 74753.
Boat Launching Ramp | Dock | Equestrian Trails | Hiking Trails | RV Hookups | Designated Campsites | 50 sites with Electric | Water | pets Allowed (Domestic) | Sanitary Dump | Restrooms | Group Shelter | Showers | Hiking/Equestrian Trail. | 37 Equestrian Sites with Hookups | 20 Equestrian Sites without Hookups | Day-Use Group Picnic Shelter With Electricity | Showers | Drinking Water | Dump Station | Boat Ramp
Need to Know
- Self Service campground – entrance gates are open from 6 am – 10 pm
- All Sites Reserve only
- Each camper must go online, call, or scan the QR code (PROVIDED ON SITE POST) with their smartphone to reserve their site
- Water available at entrance site
- Don’t Move Firewood: Protect your forest from tree-killing pest by buying your firewood locally and burning it on-site.
- Sites A1-A38 are available for equestrian camping, but a horse is not required to camp on these sites
- Some sites in Platter Flats will be closed during the off season beginning Dec 1, Sites B1-B18, B24-B26, A1-A7 & A27-A38) Open All Winter
- Boat Ramp open. Pay boat launch fee at vault located at the front of the park.
- Park will be fully open starting April 1st.
- Help-desk (580) 434-5864