Felipe Gaytan has brought his authentic and unique Mexican Cuisine to downtown Denison! Felipe, who has other operations in Texas and Oklahoma, just opened this new destination. The facility, previously the Palazzo Ballroom, has been restored in old Mexico accents and is very well done. The menu is varied with many options including steak and fish, and is not your typical Mexican fare.
Rustico Dining Hours
Tues – Thurs 11 am – 10 pm
Fri – Sat 11 am- 11 pm
Sunday 11 am – 4 pm
AWARDS, RECOGNITIONS AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS.
- Presented in FOX4 Good Morning Dallas 2004
- Celebrity Chef across Texas at the Texas Food and Wine Festival in Austin, Texas 2005.
- Medal Chef of the Year in Mexico by Diplomado Culinario 2006, 2007, 2009
- Ambassador of the Festival Gourmet Puerto Vallarta as Chef Innovation and Rising Star Chef Proclamation from Texas Governor for being the first Latino Chef to discover Flavors of Passion Awards. 2010
- Proclamation from Governor of Arkansas as Guest Latino Chef to the Governor’s Mansion.
- On December 4, 2011 his dreams finally came true, he opened his first full-service restaurant “Ceviche Truly Mexican and Seafood” in Durant, Oklahoma.