Preston Bend Campground on Lake Texoma
Preston Bend Campground is located on what is known as the Preston Peninsula, just north of Pottsboro, Texas. A Corps of Engineers operated campground, this small but very popular campground offers 26 campsites with electrical and water hookups, and 12 basic sites without hookups. Other amenities include flush and vault toilets, showers and drinking water. A dump station, boat ramp and dock are located on-site. Many resorts and marinas are nearby on the Preston Peninsula.
Camping and Lodging | 12 sites without hookups | 26 sites with Electric Hook-ups | Water Hook-ups | Pets Allowed (Domestic) | Driveway Entry (Back-in) | Boat ramp | drinking water | dump station | flush toilets | showers | Group picnic shelter | Picnic areas | RV hookups
33° 52′ 48.3816″ N
96° 38′ 55.5072″ W
Need to Know
- Self Service campground – entrance gates are open from 6 am – 10 pm
- All Sites Reserve only
- Each camper must go online, call, or scan the QR code (PROVIDED ON SITE POST) with their smartphone to reserve their site
- Water available at entrance site
- Don’t Move Firewood: Protect your forest from tree-killing pest by buying your firewood locally and burning it on-site.
- Preston Bend is closed during the off-season Oct 1 – March 31
- Park will be fully open starting April 1st.
- Help-desk (9030 465-4990