Loy Lake Park
Denison, TX 75020 United States (903) 463-2487
Loy Lake Park Grayson County Texas
Loy Lake Park (also known as Loy Park) is located off Hwy 75 between Sherman and Denison Texas. Amenities include Frontier Village and the Mayor Arena. More than a dozen historic buildings (1840 – 1900) were relocated to this 17 acre country park built during the Depression by the Civilian Conservation Corps. Frontier Village interprets county history and maintains history research archives.
Texoma Exposition & Livestock Show Inc. (TELS) constructs and maintains the facilities within the Mayor Arena and the Livestock & Expo Grounds at Loy Park. The Annual Texoma Exposition and Livestock Shows is held at the park.
Loy Lake is inside the park. This small lake is perfect for hiking, fishing, picnicking, canoes or kayaks.
Annual Events at Loy Park
- The Annual Holiday Lights at Christmas is a drive through display of Christmas lights attracting thousands of visitors each year.
- The Grayson County Fair is held at the park
- Dash Through the Past – 5K and Fun Run
- Outdoor Bluegrass Concerts
Open Daily 1-4 p.m. Closed major holidays.
Admission is $3 for adults; $2 for ages 6 to 18; free under 5; $1 per person with tour group that has been scheduled in advance.
- There were no results found.